- Are annoying.
- Don’t pick up after themselves.
- Don’t have a fucking clue about how to complete regular household tasks.
- Get butthurt when you don’t invite them to things, but then if you do ask them, they say no.
- Don’t take the trash out.
- Own an pet.
- Own a pet that is annoying as shit.
- Don’t clean up after said pet.
- Leave said pet’s poop in a plastic bag in the hallway, giving the whole house a nice fragrance of cat shit.
- Ask you to go somewhere, and then take forever to get ready.
- Leave a milliliter of milk in the jug, but keep the jug in the fridge.
- Finish the toilet paper, but don’t put a new roll out.
- Leave plates, cups, and pans in the sink, when we clearly have a dishwasher 3 feet away from the fucking sink.
- Play video games for hours a time and then complain about their test scores.
- Are unable to set things in the dishwasher in an efficient manner, thus filling the entire thing with 3 items.
- Forget to pay rent.
- Forget to pay you back.
- Can’t take a joke.
- Don’t clean anything ever, but then complain that the house is dirty.
- Eat all the cereal.
- Eat all the eggs.
- Blast music at 6am to get “hyped” for a final. Seriously?
- Move out of the house without telling you.
- Number 23 actually happened.
- Mooch off of your food.
- Invite their own friends over for dinner, but then ask you to cook for them.
- Put 3 shirts in the washing machine at a time. Really dude? You’re not wasting water, heat, or electricity at all. Right on!
- Decide that they have to introduce you to their friend while you’re taking a shower thus making the first encounter with that person very awkward and very naked.
- Clean the kitchen counter by literally putting away every single piece of equipment/appliance in existence. Seriously dude? Why do you have to put the freaking toaster away? We’re all probably gonna need it in 2 hours and its presence on the counter really doesn’t affect anyone nor does it affect the aesthetics of the kitchen. So why tf are you putting the toaster away?
- Accumulate as much trash as possible into one bag instead of just taking it out and putting out a new bag.
- I’m still looking for the damn toaster.
But regardless of all this, I love them.